This months interior wish list is all about the guest bedroom.
I’ve been guilty of using this space as a bit of a dumping ground (out of sight, out of mind) however this Christmas I found myself offering guests a mattress on the floor, surrounded by tins of paint and rolls of carpet, and it made me realise this neglected space needed a serious overhaul pronto!
So after scouring the web for inspiration, I’ve come up with the following interior wish list which will turn this ‘spare’ room into a functional yet stylish place for future guests.
- Chiltern thin metal mirror – The White Company | A contemporary simplistic design that would look good in any room
- Aveiro Sideboard – MADE | This sideboard is the perfect piece compromising of clean lines with a Scandi feel
- Monstera Deliciosa – Amazon | The so-called cheese plant seems to be having its day and is a great way to add greenery to the room
- NEST Fragrances – Net-a-porter | This reed diffuser not only smells great but is also contained in a beautiful porcelain vase doubling up as the perfect home accessory.
- FREDD double bed – Habitat | What’s a guest bedroom without a bed? I love the simplistic design and charcoal colour of this upholstered bed.
- Ashik Wool Rug – Westelm | A Moroccan vibe in a pastel palette – Yes please!
- Bellini – loaf | Loaf is the place to go for great seating but I can’t resist a chair named after one of my favourite drinks. I’ve chosen the pale rose linen fabric but there are endless colour options on the site.