The Monstera Plant, also known as the Swiss Cheese Plant, has been featuring in interior design for a while now and I absolutely love them. They liven any space with their large heart-shaped leaves and give an allusion to the tropics that makes me feel warm inside.
And it seems I’m not the only one to be obsessed by these unique shaped leaves – there seems to be a Monstera frenzy at the moment with everything from jewelry to bunting playing homage to this beautiful house plant.
Here’s a round-up of some of my favourites
- Fake Monstera Plant by Rose & Grey
- Monstera Leaf Print by Scandinavian Walls via Etsy
- Monstera Leaf Enamel Pin by This Way to the Circus
- Monstera Print Cushion by Evermade via Not on the High Street
- Monstera leaf bunting by HandcraftLab via Etsy
- Monstera Leaf earrings by Poptone via Etsy
I currently have one on pre-order from plant favourites Geo-Fleur, however if you are short on space (they can grow pretty big) then you can add a single stem leaf into a vase for a bold yet simple statement.
Have you bought anything Monstera yet?