March was a really tough month for me, one of the hardest I’ve had to face, but I’m looking at April in a completely new light and determined to look to the future with optimism and hope.
I’ve pulled together a Spring to-do list to help me stay on track, which contains some of the fun things I plan to do in the coming months.
- Go to a gig with friends to loose myself in the magic of live music
- Organise a trip to the cinema to watch a chic flic with the girls
- Take a drive to a ‘never been before’ village in the Cotswolds for a spot of lunch along the River Severn
- Master the best oreo chocolate brownies
- Make use of my indoor BBQ while the weather is still chilly
- Purchase a new DSLR camera and complete my next three modules of my photography diploma
- Enjoy evening runs whilst it’s light enough to do so
- Attend a West End show
- Organise a trip to Devon to visit our family apartment, which overlooks the river Dart
- Take part in a wardrobe overhaul